Tuesday, July 24, 2007

first and foremost...
sorry for the late replies... my web browser's been giving me probs... but tt's been fixed

secondly...
pls try to pull ppl to come on Thurs... I promise it's gonna be fun...haha. Still pretty sore tt we didn't get to play at Harry's tt night...
many ppl seem to not be able to make it in the evening so I's wondering...would the afternoon be a better alternative?

thirdly...
i should be able to make it on Fri... and do you guys want more brownies? though i've a feeling tt my Mommy'll be baking stuff for you too...haha.

thirdly...
transport can be provided for some or for all depending on whether more ppl with cars do come... cos joycelyn can settle the east side... joan the north side... clarence & i the west side...

lastly...
my name's not joined =)

No comments: