Saturday, July 28, 2007

Weeee..........

Hey all!
The KBox Partyworld outing was fun fun fun! It was my first time at a KTV joint and I must say, I did have fun singing to Britney's songs. Oh yeah, I think my Mandarin standard jumped a grade up after that session! How did all of u all feel? Blog here leh!

Want to know something else? Some of us went to take neoprints after that. And No, it wasn't my idea. I'm quite averse to that concept. But, for the kicks of doing stuff that would embarrass myself, I obliged. So will someone with a scanner put up the neoprints? Haha.

Anyhow, next week will be hall camp and I guess many of us would be attending it. Have fun okay? Oh yah, whose idea was it that we should all skip the last day of hall camp (if we're attending) to attend freshmen welcome day as an OG!?!?

Great idea!

So those who intend to do so, register your name below this post ok?

P.S. And to those with facebook, please leave your address somewhere visible in th blog! I will add an icon for u beside your name. =-D
----------------------------------

Skipping last day of hall camp for freshmen welcome day:
Clarence
Lyndsey [grumbles. it's NOT my last day of hall camp. but i'll make it so. muahahaha]

No comments: