Sunday, July 22, 2007

kbox- planning in progress

LOL. ok i'm SORRY TO THOSE WHO I OFFENDED WITH THE MAGGI MEE can. there's no better ones. or so i thought. heh. feel free to edit it. im okay.

anyway, bad/good news! kbox is postponed! cos many cant make it then. it's changed to this fri 27th July 2-6pm (joan, i think it's 6 although they didnt change their posters. cos they told me so the last time i went. i rmb feeling cheated. lol)


christine - coming on fri
joan lim - schedule not confirmed.
joan kwang - never reply my text
cheryl - not confirmed
celine- coming on fri (right? since we changed it to fri)
rachel- CMI (camp)
yingying- CMI
evelyn- never reply my text
zhenwei- coming on fri (right? since we changed it to fri)
mad - "think so." can or cannot??
lyndsey - coming on fri (right? since we changed it to fri)
joycelyn - CMI (another k session with others)
kerrie- never reply my text
kahei- never reply my text
eileen- coming on fri (right? since we changed it to fri)
clarence- not confirmed
edmund- CMI (camp)
juicy- never reply my text


the rest not mentioned, please speak up aiight? :)



christine

No comments: